Friday, December 23, 2005

Decorations Galore

It took awhile, but I was finally able to find the time to get this tree decorated up. See we aren't scrooges; really now.
I got out this decoration and put it up so don't call be a scrooge anymore.
This is the present that takes the prize for the largest. It is marked fragile and was delivered by some lady in a car, which I thought was strange. I wonder what it is?
Trav and Mel's box came the other day. It is marked fragile all over the outside of the box. I wonder what it could be. I might take it to work and x-ray it.
This present is straight form SUNG PU NORTH ALLEY....I hope it doesn't have any Sung Pu food in it.
I thought someone might be interested in checking this out.
Another shot

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mike says" Nice computer. Dan must have been a real good boy to get that nice monitor!! Cel got me a miter saw and a air nailer! cool eh!

Jonathan said...

Mabye it's just me but I don't see anything "interesting" about your computer. But I just love your christmas tree.

Dan said...

Hey Johnny,
Thanks for posting. The computer is new. That's what is interesting.