Sunday, December 25, 2005

Christmas Eve Pictures at Mom's House

Croy and Angie making pudding.....I forgot to take pictures of Christmas dinner. We had chicken fried steak, mashed potatoes and gravey, steamed broccoli and carrots, and for deseret it was the famous gingerbread cake with lemmon sauce and whipping cream. It was soooooooooooooooooooo good.
Mom sorting through some pictures at the table
Cute little Tyler. He was dressed up in his Santa suit and looked so cute.
Cory, Angie, and Tyler in their Christmas PJ's.
Presenting little Santa 2005 Tyler Scott
Mom and Connie opening a present. I bought mom some of the those folding TV trays. She really liked them a lot.

3 comments:

Melanie said...

I love the Christmas jammies!! Looks like a fun Christmas eve. I guess you're not grinches after all. haha

Travis said...

Yeah... good Christmas pics.

Angela said...

We have the same jammies. Their a bit big, so I'm going to buy a new pattern for next year. Christmas Eve was fun.